- High amount of unsaturated and saturated fatty acids (linoleic, linolenic, oleic, palmitic, miristinic, stearic).
- Vitamin E (no more less 40%), vitamin A (no more less 50%), vitamin C.
- Phospholipids, flavonoids (quartzetin, campferol), iron salts, manganese, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, copper and molybdenum.
Facial cosmetics (creams, serums, balms, masks). Used in anti-cellulite and stretch marks. Component of hair care products (shampoos, balms, masks). Used in anti-aging cosmetics.
Component of treatment for psoriasis, eczema. It can be used for cosmetic procedures such as waxing, laser skin treatment, deep skin exfoliation (dermabrasion, chemical or mechanical peels).
- Has antiseptic, anti-inflammatory properties.
- Oil smoothes wrinkles and small scars.
- Soothes irritated skin.
- Moisturizes the skin and promotes regeneration of the epidermis.